Unrepresentative Democracy – Government by the Millionaires and for the Millionaires
Our representative government is not socioeconomically representative of the governed. These bitches be gettin’ paid! This begs the question, why so little bling on capitol hill?
Please share your thoughts in the comments section!
- Anti-Terrorism Spending 50,000 Times More Than on Any Other Cause of Death
- US Financial Crisis: Who Killed the Economy?
- From the Bankers Who Brought You President Obama Comes NEW PRESIDENT™!
- GOP Presidential Candidates’ Budget Plans EXPOSED!!!
- Get Society Rich Quick: The Ideal Level of Government Spending
- Housing Bubble Wastes $2 Trillion on 14 Million Empty Houses
- How the US Monetary System Steals from the Poor and Gives to the Rich
- Voters See ‘Corporate Welfare’ Programs As A Good Place To Cut Government Spending
- Debt Will Swell Under Top GOP Hopefuls’ Tax Plans
About Mike Sinn (32 posts)
I have a dream of a cybernetic meadow where mammals and computers live together in mutually programming harmony like pure water touching clear sky.
I like to think of a cybernetic ecology where we are free of our suffering and all watched over by machines of loving grace.
If you'd like to help us abolish suffering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.