2013 Budget Plans
New Look! Same Great Waste!
Budget Changes Specified by Candidate Romney™:
- Eliminate Obamacare (which is ironically very similar to Romneycare aside from the fact that Romneycare also covered abortions) – Estimated Savings = $122 billion annually
- Increase Military Spending – Estimated Cost = $45 billion annually
- Increase Medicare Spending – Estimated Cost = $71 billion annually
- “Deep Reductions” in funding for the National Endowment for the Arts – Estimated Savings = $0.15 billion annually
- Eliminate Amtrak Subsidies – Estimated Savings = $1.6 billion annually
- Eliminate Title X Family Planning Programs – Estimated Savings = $0.3 billion annually
Add it up. Romney’s Total Savings = $0.01 trillion less than Obama’s budget! With a national debt on the order of $16.2 trillion, you’ll barely even notice the difference!
Past Spending Records
Are you tired of all that money cluttering up your home? Try NEW PRESIDENT™!
Governor Romney™ has been scientifically proven to increase spending faster than the President Obama™! Obama has only increased government spending a disappointing 5.5% annually over his term.
Under Governor Romney, Massachusetts state spending went from $22.3 billion to $28.1 billion, an amazing 6.5% per year! That’s faster than most other leading governors (6.2%)! And if we’ve learned anything from the vast disparity between George W. Bush’s fiscal rhetoric and fiscal record, it’s that Romney’s gubernatorial record might be a better indicator of what we could expect from a Romney federal budget.
The Wall Street bankers that brought you President Obama™ love NEW PRESIDENT™!
Just like the Original President, New President
- Supported TARP Wall Street bailout program.
- Opposes immediately balancing the federal budget.
- Has a track record of being a big spender and a big-government advocate while in office.
- Opposes a full audit of the Federal Reserve.
- Supports taxpayer-funded bailouts of corporations.
- Wants to keep personal income tax rates at the exact same levels for the vast majority of Americans.
- Will increase defense spending
- Believes the President can take the country to war without approval from Congress.